- M.F.A., Vermont College of Fine Arts, Montpelier, VT, expected 2011
- Post- Baccalaureate Certificate, 2009 School of the Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA), Boston
- M.A.T., 2004 SMFA, in affiliation with Tufts University, Medford MA
- J.D. cum laude, 1987, Suffolk University Law School, Boston MA
- B.F.A, 1982, SMFA, in affiliation with Tufts University, Medford MA
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School, Hamilton MA, Faculty, Visual Arts, 2004 - present
- DeCordova Museum & Sculpture Park, Lincoln MA, Faculty, 2006 - present
- Montserrat College of Art, Beverly MA, Adjunct Professor and Interim Program Supervisor,
Art Education 2007, 2008; Supervising Practitioner, 2008-present
- North Shore Arts Association, Gloucester MA, Assistant Gallery Director, 2002-2004
- Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, Boston MA, Attorney1987-2007
– Principal, 2007-2010 - Of Counsel
- Rockport Art Association, March, 2007
- 100 Cambridge St. Gallery, Boston, Mass. December, 2006
- Cutler School Art Gallery, S. Hamilton, Mass., May 2006
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- Marblehead Arts Association, Marblehead, Mass., March, 2010
- Salem State College, Glassworks Gallery, Salem, Mass., March, 2007
- Cape Ann Artisans, juried member, biannual Open Studios 2004- 2009
- Rocky Neck Gallery, Gloucester, Mass., 2003-present
- Cambridge Art Association, Cambridge, Mass., 2005-2007
- Rockport Art Association, Rockport, Mass., 2003-present
- North Shore Arts Association, Gloucester, Mass., 2002-present
- Marblehead Festival of the Arts, Marblehead, Mass., July, 2002
- Lynn Arts, Lynn, Mass., 2002
- Rocky Neck Art Colony, Gloucester MA President, 2009-present: oversight and long-range planning for all programs and functions of historic art community including Artist Residency Program, Historic Art Trail, Rocky Neck Gallery, budget, finance, exhibitions and marketing;
- Cape Ann Artisans, Gloucester MA, Chair, Marketing and Publicity Committee, 2005-2007;
- North Shore Arts Association, Gloucester MA, Board of Trustees, 2004-2005; Budget &
- Finance Committee; Membership Jury and Exhibitions Jury.
- SeaARTS, Gloucester MA, Exhibitions Jury 2010.
- Rockport Art Association, Rockport MA, 2007-2009 Exhibitions Jury.
- Ristuben Jazz Combo: band leader, singer, guitarist.
- Town of Rockport, Community Preservation Committee, 2000-2004
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston MA, Board of Governors, 1993-94.
- Medical Malpractice Mediation Project, Boston MA, Co-chair, 1994-1998: collaborated with leadership of Mass. Medical Society to develop and implement alternative dispute resolution system for medical malpractice claims.
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston MA, Chair, Health Law Section, 1994-1997.
Suffolk University Law School, Boston MA, Editor-in-Chief, Suffolk Univ. Law Review,
- Artifactory, Boston MA, Co-Director, 1980-82: project planning and development for environmental art organization.
- Rockport Art Association, Artist & Photography Member
- North Shore Arts Association, Artist Member and Trustee
- Rocky Neck Art Colony
- Massachusetts Teachers Association
- College Art Association
- Cambridge Art Association
- Marblehead Arts Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Teacher Certification: #391469, Visual Art (5-12), 2004
- Dispute Resolution Certification: Harvard School of Public Health, Program in Health Care Negotiation, 1998
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers: #550453, 1987